A great way to support Cascadia Wildlands is by hosting a house party. This is a fun and hassle-free way to directly connect your friends and family with our organization. The recipe is simple and requires little work on your end.
Generally, it goes something like this:
1) You host a house party on an agreeable date (typically a Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening),
2) you provide us with a list of names and addresses of invitees,
3) we personalize invitations and mail them out on your behalf,
4) we keep track of RSVPs,
5) we provide appetizers and drinks the day of the event,
6) you introduce us at the party and we offer a brief slideshow presentation about our conservation work,
7) you make a pitch to attendees to support the organization.
This is a quick and fun way to raise a few thousand dollars or more!
Please contact us at info(at)cascwild(dot)org, or call 541.434.1463 to explore hosting a house party.