Cascadia Wildlands is a regional conservation organization that places a huge emphasis on the well-being of our employees, our relationships with the community, and our role in the greater environmental movement.
Candidates interested in working at Cascadia Wildlands must have:
- A passion for wild places, wildlife, and grassroots movements
- A commitment to building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive environment in the office and in the larger conservation community
- Professional etiquette and a high standard of accountability
- An ability to form meaningful relationships with diverse and sometimes disparate constituencies
- A commitment to building a movement through cultivating volunteers, creating personal connections with community members, and supporting fellow staff members in their work
- A commitment to minimizing our organization’s environmental footprint
- A commitment to preventing and/or resolving conflicts and communicating openly and honestly
- A positive, solutions-oriented approach to work and a sense of humor
Cascadia Wildlands is also committed to cultivating a diverse, empowered, and respectful community in the workplace and beyond. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, parental status, marital status, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
There are no staff positions currently available. Please check back another time.
We are not accepting applications for internships at this time.