Cascadia Wildlands is a regional conservation organization that places a huge emphasis on the wellbeing of our employees, our relationships with the community, and our role in the greater environmental movement.
Candidates interested in working at Cascadia Wildlands must have:
- A passion for wild places, wildlife, and grassroots movements
- Professional etiquette and a high standard of accountability
- An ability to form meaningful relationships with diverse constituencies, especially donors and volunteers
- A commitment to building a movement through cultivating volunteers, creating personal connections with community members, and supporting fellow staff members in their work
- A commitment to minimizing our organization’s environmental footprint
- A commitment to preventing and/or resolving conflicts and communicating openly and honestly, and
- A positive, solutions-oriented approach to work and a sense of humor
Cascadia Wildlands is also committed to cultivating a diverse, empowered, and respectful community in the workplace and beyond. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, parental status, marital status, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. Please look below for available job listings and internship opportunities.
Cascadia Wildlands has a very robust internship program. Our interns come to us variously from universities, companies, and the general public. All enter into the internship agreement with the expectation of learning and giving, and we hope that we give as good as we get from these talented and tireless individuals! We could not exist and be as effective as we are without their able assistance and dedication. They contribute materially, and help us keep it wild.
We currently do not have any internship opportunities. Check back with us soon!
Current Job Opportunities:
We are not currently hiring. Please check back with us soon!